I had never been to Denver! It has been on my list, but not near the top due to wanting to explore so many other places. After visiting, it moved right on up due to how many great things there were to do! I feel like I didn’t even scratch the surface!
When doing some research on where to stay, I wasn’t surprised that Denver has some swanky hotels all around the city. My friend told me that I had to stay in City Creek. Little did I know that City Creek was only 2 miles from Downtown Denver and consisted of swanky, high end, boutique shopping with little hubs of shops and restaurants all walking distance from each other and the hotel.
I was so thrilled when I chose to stay at the Halcyon Hotel!
Long story short, here is a list of the perks of staying at the Halcyon Hotel!
- amazing service
- complimentary wine 3pm-7pm serviced right at the front desk
- complimentary coffee serviced all day… (I’ll take 5 cappuccinos pleaseeee)
- bikes, scooters, skateboards to use around City Creek… all complimentary
- classy guest rooms
- surrounded by shopping
- fabulous restaurants within walking distance
- rooftop pool and bar
- fitness center and complimentary partnership with Pura Vida Gym (only the coolest gym I’ve ever been to)
- Complimentary car service within two miles
I WILL be going back and will always choose to stay here. I felt like a queen. If that list does’t intrigue you, here are my fav photos from my time in Denver!
As much as I could have just stayed at the hotel the whole time, the restaurants and boutiques were calling my name!